Home | Association
Members | In Memoriam | Constitution | Entry Window | Newsletters | Committee Meetings
|This is where you can see what the Entry Association committee do and how the funds are allocated.
The committee normally meets about twice a year.
|Click Committee Members to see who they are. Then select 'Back' to return to this page.|
|Meeting Minutes - June 2017|
Present: CJW, LS, MW, KB, MFHW, BN
1. Apologies: BGL, LG, DP
2. Minutes of the last meeting were accepted as an accurate record.
3. Matter arising from December minutes - GHs’ subs still active - BGL still to talk to DH.
4. Treasurers Report - account balance as at 1 Jun 17 - £1572; by 1 Jun 18 we should have around £2300. Financially we were in a strong position.
5. Members not paid up - another discussion took place as to what action to take on those who had not increased their DD to E10, and/or had not paid at all. It was agreed that BN would write to all those concerned to ask them to either increase their payment to £10, and/or to pay, with a cut-off date after which their membership would lapse. MW would send a donation of £25 to the British Heart Foundation in memory of Jon Griffin.
Action - BN, MW
6. Reunion 2018
7. Newsletter - MW to provide Jon Griffin's obit; BN - Committee Meeting Notes; BN & KB - Reunion Details; LG - Trenchard Museum??; KB - Golden Oldies History; MHFW - Triennial Report It was agreed that the newsletter would stop going to non-members after the 2018 reunion; to be mentioned in this newsletter. LS would provide an article for the January newsletter on Halton's future.
8. AOB - BN would write to Wendy Gore, JG's daughter, to invite her to become a Friend of the Association. (Post-meeting Note - BN would do the same with Jim Dartnall's wife, Ann).
9. Next Meetings
If you want something to be minuted at a committee meeting, then send your request to me - Chris Wales,
Return to top of page